Saturday, October 2, 2010

Before it is too cold......

Winter weather will hit Siping in the next few weeks and stay until May, so we are trying to get the kids out as much as possible now. We took a walk to the pond on our university campus and Katherine took these pictures.
Lucy said her first English sentence on Friday. We were walking to the market area and she said, "No school tomorrow...yippee!" At first I was really proud that she was able to put those words together, then I worried that maybe this was the first indication that she was going to be an academic slacker. It is probably more of an indication of what a mean teacher I am.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your family photo!
    Thanks for the update.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo soo cute!! I am so happy for your family...what a beautiful family you have!!!

    ReplyDelete